Serving Jesus Christ and this community for over 150 years...
First Baptist Church of Corunna was incorporated in Corunna in 1851.
The first church services were held in the County Court House until
1880 when a new church was built on the corner of Corunna Avenue
and Woodworth Streets.
That building was destroyed by fire in 1900. A brick building was constructed
there in 1901. The church continued to worship there until 1967 when the
building was sold to the Middletown Church of the Nazarene.
During 1968-1969 the current building was constructed on Legion Road in
Caledonia Charter Township.
First Baptist remains community-oriented and remains an active member of the Corunna Ministerial Association, participating and hosting special community services throughout the year.
Copyright © 2021 First Baptist Church Corunna Michigan - All Rights Reserved.